A vinyl swimming pool has a pool liner that is fabricated using multiple sheets of vinyl seamed together. The material is specifically designed and hand-tailored to cover the floors and walls.
Pool Liner Patterns
• Lowest up-front cost
• Low maintenance
• Fast installation
• Pleasing silky-smooth texture that prevents painful cuts or scrapes.
• Retains water and prevents leakage that could seriously damage the pool or surrounding area.
• Available in a huge variety of colors and patterns
• Steel panels that reduce potential warping and bowing
• Liners can wear out and need replacing every 5–7 years
• Higher lifetime costs compared with fiberglass
• Slightly more susceptible to algae growth than fiberglass
• Susceptible to wrinkles
• Susceptible to facing, especially along waterline
• Susceptibleto punctures and leaks