What is a Fiberglass Pool?
Fiberglass pools are in-mold, handcrafted pools that arrive at your home ready to be installed in your yard.
The fiberglass is created from millions of interwoven glass threads covered with a polyester resin. It’s an incredibly sturdy material that’s ideal for an in-ground pool.
Fiberglass is the material of choice for bathtubs, sinks, hot tubs, and multi-million-dollar yachts, not to mention, airplanes, helicopters, luxury automobiles, and many other high-performance products.
As such, fiberglass is the best choice for the material for your in-ground swimming pool.
Fiberglass Pool Color Options
• Fastest installation times
• Low maintenance
• Resists algae growth
• Several shape choices
• Smooth to the touch
• Lowest lifetime cost
• Strong and durable material
• Improper chemical management can damage gelcoat
• Size and shape limited to specific designs
• Cannot be wider than 16 feet
• Repairs don't always match original
• Higher initial cost but lower lifetime cost